Open Book Examinations (OBEs) are being held by many schools and colleges. While this may sound easy, but it is not the case. Yes, you get to have an additional advantage, i.e. to copy/take notes/refer to the textbook, but that doesn't guarantee a full 100% score and one of the reasons why is because that there is so much more than just writing the answers.
𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗢𝗕𝗘𝘀:
• Good internet connection: Internet connection is mandatory to download the question paper and upload the answer sheet,
• A4 size paper: Plain or ruled.
• Stationery: Keep the necessary stationery with you on your desk/table. Use the pen which has dark ink. Blue and Black pens are to be used.
• Peaceful environment: You will not be able to read, write, search and refer properly if your surrounding area is noisy. Write the exam in a quiet room, just like your classrooms are during physical examinations.
•Time Management: Do not use the additional time given for downloading and uploading your question paper and answer sheet respectively to finish writing your answers. Scanning and uploading files are not as easy and as quick as you think.
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗢𝗕𝗘𝘀:
To be mentioned on the 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞:
4. Examination Roll No.
6. Title of Paper (Paper Name)
7. Unique Paper Code (UPC)
8. Date & Time of Examination:- dd/mm/yy, Hrs:min
Mention these details on 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞:
1. Roll No.
3. Page no. (at the bottom middle of every page).
Format 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥:
In the mail body, students must write the following details:-
1. Student Name
2. Examination Roll no.
3. Name of Programme (i.e. course name)
4. Unique Paper Code
5. Title of the paper (attempted) [i.e. Paper Name]
6. Name of College
8. Date & Time of Examination :- dd/mm/yy, Hrs:min
•Upload each answer separately one by one as an image(JPG) or in PDF format (Pdf is more suitable).
•Don't make a single PDF of all the answers; upload every answer in a separate PDF.
•Size of every pdf should not exceed 7MB.
𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗵𝗶 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 (𝗗𝗨):
•Students need to be registered at http://obe.du.ac.in to appear for OBEs
•Download/print your admit card and keep it in a safe place with easy access.
•Should not forget your registered email ID and password.
•Keep screenshots of everything as it is the only proof you have and can be shown in case of any problem.
•Login to the examination portal at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
•••In case of any issue or query get in contact with your department/college quickly.•••
1. Wait for a confirmation after uploading or an email you will receive as an acknowledgement from DU.
2. After submitting your answer sheets if you logout then no change in the uploaded answersheet/s can be possible.
3. Check your PDFs after uploading.
4. Ensure that the PDFs aren't hazy or password protected.
NOTE: 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁/𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿, 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘁, 𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲.
All the best everyone! You'll rock it.✷