DU Admission updates and Cut-offs expectations
The University of Delhi (DU) has finally started it's admission process for Undergraduate students of the session 2021.
With majority students all over the country scoring more than 90% marks in their respective Class XII board examinations, admission cut-offs this year will remain sky high and competition will be ever present.
Registrations started on 02nd August 2021 and will continue till 31st August 2021 (last day).
While registering on the official site (https://ugadmission.uod.ac.in/), the phone number and email ID provided by you should be active and should be checked regularly.
[ Tip: Note down the e-mail ID, phone number and password you've set to avoid future issues. ]
**Note: For admissions in St. Stephen‘s College & Jesus and Mary College, registration forms are to be filled separately on their respective college sites too.
Majority Bachelors courses admissions will be done through merit cut off percentage, but as always, admissions for a list of 12 courses will be Entrance-based which will be hosted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
✓Entrance-based admission courses:
1. B.A.(Honours) Business Economics [BA(H)BE]
2. Bachelor of Management Studies [BMS]
3. Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)[BBA(FIA)]
4. B.Tech.(Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)[B.Tech (IT&MI)]
5. B.A.(Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences [BA(H)HSS]
6. Bachelor of Elementary Education [B.El.Ed]
7. Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports[BSc(PE,HE&S)]
8. B.A.(Honours) Multimedia and Mass Communication [BA(H)MMC]
9. Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism [FYIPJ].
10. Bachelor in Physiotherapy
11. Bachelor in Occupational Therapy
12. Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics
✓Documents required for admission
(1) Class X certificate
(2) Class XII certificate
(3) Relevant reservation certificate issued by competent issuing authority
(4) Self attested copies of requisite certificates for admission under sports/ ECA Quota of preceding 4 years valid between 1 May 2017 and 30 April 2021.
(5) Link of the uploaded clip for admission against music
(6) Photo identity card (Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Passport or
School Identity Card), Attested photocopy of Photo Identify Card
(7) Passport Size Photograph
(8) Scanned Signature
✓Official link to apply:
More information coming soon!
If you have any particular query then do comment below and we'll help you the best we can :)